The Holiday Season will be very different at the farm this year. We will be following guidelines set forth by the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets to help ensure the safety of our visitors, employees and our family.
– We will be open 7 days a week with extended hours after Thanksgiving until Christmas Eve. We suggest, for all that can, to visit us during the week so that we don’t have as many visitors on the weekends.
– We will ask our visitors to enter through the gift shop door to the right of the silo and exit at the door nearest the silo.
– From the tree lot visitors can enter the building directly from the tree lot and exit at the door near the silo.
– All visitors will be required to wear a mask and be mindful of social distancing. There is hand sanitizer available at the doors and register, we ask all visitors to limit what they touch to items they intend to purchase. If you need a mask, just ask, we have extras.
– We have opened our greenhouse for displaying our hand-tied wreaths, kissing balls and other live greens. We will have a second check out in the greenhouse on weekends to help with social distancing.
– We encourage ordering your wreaths, centerpieces or other live greens and we will have them ready for you when you arrive.
– We will be providing free delivery to any local senior citizens or “at risk” customers in the tri-lakes area. Call for details.
– Unfortunately, we will not be able to serve our delicious cookies and hot cocoa this year.
– We are also unable to permit pets at the farm this year per NYS Department of Agriculture guidelines. THIS IS A DIFFICULT ONE FOR ALL OF US, and not our rule. Please leave pets home.
– We will provide saws to cut your own tree please return them to an employee so that they can be sanitized before and after each use.
– We have a schedule for routine sanitizing of commonly touched surfaces to include door knobs, counters, etc.
Due to the Covid-19 Virus, we will not be able to repurpose any of your saved bows or decorations this year. We will continue to repurpose wreath rings but they will need to be disinfected before using. We will disinfect and leave the ring outside tagged with your name.
We will be unable to refill packbaskets and other containers with fresh greens; although we can make an insert with fresh floral foam to fit your container. You will need to insert and add decorations yourself. Please do not bring containers or decoration into the shop. We will not be able to accept them.
We will continue to do our best to ensure a Happy, Healthy Holiday Season. Please be patient with our staff, we are all doing our best.
Thank you for your patronage and Merry Christmas from The Moody Family and Staff.